Tuesday, May 15, 2012

welcome me to the blogging world

Hooray, I am in the blogging world and i thank my sister Stephanie Suarez Chu from confessions of a glitterati for helping me make a blog.By the way i almost forgot to introduce my self i'm Sharlymagne Suarez Chu, and i'm 12 years old, and i'm from general santos city, and i'm still a grade 6 student, i'm the youngest of our family we have 6 members in our family, and my hobby is eating rice and cooking.

it takes time, sweat and love just to write this message but i'll do it just for this blog. hahahahaha . you'll be expecting random blog post from my blog about food, fashion, or just anything that would interest me. i hope you bare with my random awesomeness . and this is why i want to make a blog because i also want to be like my sister because she's so famous. but i know that i won't be so famous like her but i know that if i work hard i will also be famous these days .   

2 comments: